Friday, July 6, 2012

Mowa Lettahs From Maine & Superheroes Are Saving The World

This morning "Mowa Lettahs From Maine" became available for the kindle and nook.  I'm very excited, I think it's really funny and I hope others will feel the same way.  I plan to have a series of Lettahs From Maine books - Lettahs To Celebraties, Lettahs To Politicians, Lettahs To The Editah.  We'll see how it goes but I have ideas.

This weekend I'll begin editing "Bobby's House", which I think is the best thing I've ever written, and hopefully I'll publish that sometime in August.  I almost wrote Awgust, I'm still in Lettahs From Maine mode.

And Samuel has finished writing his first story, "Superheroes Are Saving The World!!!!".  It is very good and someday, when he is a famous author (which he already believes he is), it will be a collectors item.  Or so I hope.  Next week, we begin work on the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment