Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring & The Sanford News

Spring is finally here. The weather is beautiful, and I have so much yard and garden work to do. So why am I here writing this? Because I pulled my back out yesterday rolling up a garden hose. Yes, you read that correctly, my back is weaker than a garden hose. Very sad.

My new Sanford News column can be read at http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130425/GJCOMMUNITY03/130429566/-1/SANNEWS  . It's about the beach and how nice it is to live near the Maine coast. So read and enjoy.

Otherwise, I've been doing very little writing. I still can't decide whether to continue with Rock Star or not. I have a few ideas for short stories, so maybe I'll write a couple while I decide.

This is a short posting but I have to get back outside and enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment