Tuesday, December 18, 2012

ebooks, print books, Richard Russo

 Great progress on "Lettahs To Celebrities", but now I'm sort of stuck. I can't think of anyone to write to for 1999. The three previous lettahs were to Jerry Seinfeld,  Mike Myers, and Bill Clinton. I especially like the one to Clinton. Sometimes I crack myself up, I hope I crack others up as well.

Unless things change in the next week and a half, this will be the first month that I sell more copies of print books than ebooks. I like that, because I make more on the print books than the ebooks. I published Lettahs From Maine as an ebook at the end of December 2011, so it is almost a year since I began self-publishing. I think I first put my books in print in July.

I'm currently reading Richard Russo's memoir, "Elsewhere". It's okay but I didn't expect the entire book to be about his mother. Kind of strange.



No comments:

Post a Comment