Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lettahs, Kringles, Jack Reacher

Last night I finished writing 'Lettahs To Celebrities'. I have to go over it one more time to check for spelling errors, which means I have to make sure I didn't spell anything right. I like the book, but I'm not sure it's as good as the other two Lettahs From Maine books. It's a little different, I think. So today and tomorrow I will work on a cover and getting the story ready, and hopefully it will be for sale on Amazon within a week.

I actually didn't listen to much music while I wrote it. I listened to Led Zeppelin a few times, and I think that's about it. I think I've been listening to Kids Bop in my truck more than anything. I don't listen to it by myself, though, so I'm not a total geek.

After the new Lettahs book is published, I'm going to write a couple of short stories, then go back to work on The Auctioneer. I really want to see how that one turns out.

Hopefully going to see Jack Reacher tomorrow night. I read the first book, didn't care for the writing style all that much, but I read the movie is pretty good. So we'll see.

Sam thinks that Pringles potato chips are called Kringles. We heard something on the radio about Kris Kringle before Christmas and Sam said, "Say, speaking of Kringle, can we get some Kringles at the grocery store?" It was difficult not to laugh at that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment