Friday, December 20, 2013

Let's All Have a Merry Christmas!

I'm a week late, but here is my latest Sanford News column. It's about the YMCA and how I enjoyed it so much as a kid, but now it's not so fun. Read, enjoy, marvel at my descriptions of archaic workout equipment.

Rock Star is almost ready to be released. I should receive my proof copy within the next few days. If there are no errors, I'll have it for sale within a couple of weeks. I'm excited about it. I really need to get to work on a new novel, though. That's one of my New Year's resolutions.

Another resolution is to do a lot of freelance writing work. This is the year my writing career really began, at least as far as freelance work. Here's one of my articles from the ModernMom (yes, ModernMom) site.  Demand Media Studios is closed for the next 2 weeks, so that gives me time to find other places to pick up some work. Hopefully, the money will start rolling in. Any minute now...any minute...

I really need to finish my Christmas shopping this weekend and, of course, wrap the gifts. I always like Christmas, it is my favorite time of the year. Of course, then there is the frozen wasteland of January and February ahead of us, but let's not think about that just yet. Let's all have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment