Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014, Rock Star on Amazon.com

Happy New Year! My novel Rock Star is finally available on Amazon.com in both ebook and print formats. It's a great book, if I do say so myself (and I do).  I hope everyone enjoys it. To check it out, just click on the picture to the right (yes, it's the one that says Rock Star). And be sure to check out my other books, as well.

So what did everybody do last night? I sat home with my son Sam. He was asleep at 7:30, so I made a hot toddy and watched Blame it on Rio, with Michael Caine. Well, I didn't watch it with Michael Caine. He starred in the movie. Then I read Wild Tales, by Graham Nash, until I fell asleep. Yes, it was a pretty wild New Years Eve. The good news is, I'm not at all hungover today.

Expecting about a foot of snow over the next couple of days, with highs in the single digits and lows down to about -20. That's cold, even for Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment