Monday, June 11, 2012

School's Out

School's out.  Sam is already done, and Seth's last day is tomorrow.  If I happened to be unsure about that, all I'd have to do is turn the radio on the classic rock stations and listen to Alice Cooper tell me School's Out three to five times a day. 

An editor wrote to me last weekend about a short story I submitted to his magazine.  He wrote that they would consider publishing my story if I made a few revisions, but judging by the list of suggestions I may need to start over and write an entirely different story.  I'm going to try to do what he asked, though.  Maybe he's right and it will make the story better.  I doubt it, but maybe.

Lettahs From Maine continues to sell.  I have to say that I'm very surprised and very pleased.  I wonder how Mowa Lettahs From Maine will do when I publish it this summer.  I should probably focus on finishing it before I worry about things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment