Friday, November 8, 2013

Bionic Glasses, Snow

Snow today. Just a few flakes, and just a short time, but it was enough. That stinks. But really, did I think it wouldn't happen? Oh well, only 7 more months before it starts warming up again!

I'm thinking I'd like to publish "Rock Star" on Amazon soon, but I need a good cover. Guitars, amps, stuff a rock star would use. I think I want it in black and white, too. Not sure why, but in my mind it looks better that way.

My Bionic Glasses article was published last week in the Sanford News. Yes, I wore bionic glasses as a child. Yes, I thought I was Steve Austin / Lee Majors. True, Steve Austin did not wear glasses - in fact, he had super vision in one eye - but that didn't stop my imagination. I wish I still had my bionic glasses. I found a pair on ebay for $50, but unless it was the actual pair I wore it just wouldn't be worth it.

I started writing a new novel, about a guy who spends a week in a hunting cabin. The working title is "Hunting Cabin". I know, it's like I have a gift for story titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment