Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sanford News, Children of Mother Earth

It's another nice day in southern Maine. The temperature is supposed to get close to 60 degrees today, and I plan to spend most of my day writing in my basement. Oh well, I've already gone out to do errands this morning so I guess that's all the fresh air I need.

Seth started driver's ed this week and drove for the first time today. Nobody was injured or arrested, so that's good.

I'm going to begin working on a cover for "Rock Star". I have a few ideas. I've considered asking someone to do the artwork for it, but we'll see how my ideas come out. I sold a couple copies of "Children of Mother Earth" in the UK the other day. It's always exciting when that happens. Maybe I'll break big in the UK, like The Beatles and Hendrix, before I become big in America. Well, it's nice to dream.

I'm thinking of starting my own publishing company so I can publish my books through it. I have no idea of the costs or benefits. Just a thought.

Here is my latest Sanford News article. It's about my many, many facebook friends.

I wrote a short story this week. It's titled "Deer Tagging Station" and you can guess what it's about. I like it and it felt good to write a short story, it's been a while. So now I'll get back to work on my new novel, which will be coming out sometime in 2014 (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment