Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Everyday Fiction, Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving (eve)! A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is on tonight, which I really like. I like the Charlie Brown specials. Having it on the night before Thanksgiving seems reasonable. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer was on last night, and that does not seem reasonable. Please, network television programmers, don't show Christmas specials before the Thanksgiving specials are done. It's kind of like starting dessert before finishing the main course.

I was recently going through my email and found a payment from September for a short story that was accepted for publication several months ago. I wasn't even aware that it had been published yet, but it was, back in July. It was published in Everyday Fiction. Here's the link to my story, Always Together. At under 500 words, it's the shortest story I've ever had published. It's also one of my favorites and it is partially based on something that really happened to me in Spain.

I'm doing my final edit on Rock Star. Then I just need to format it and it should be ready to go. I'm hoping to have the cover photo taken this weekend. And I'm going to set up an author page on facebook where I can write about and share links to my novels, short stories, articles, and columns. So there is alot happening right now. Well, on the verge of happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment